Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of . Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of ouremployees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
The Order to Cash Associate is responsible for performing work activities included in the end-to-end Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Kellogg organization.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Validate and process customer deductions and reimbursement requests;
- Responsible for timely processing of customer deductions and payments through independent decision making including research and validation;
- Partner with internal and external customers to identify trends, perform root cause analyses, and provide solutions to resolve issues causing deductions;
- Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Centre OTC team;
- Consistently meet compliance measures and fulfil service level agreements;
- Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework;
- Pursue continuous improvements aimed at continually challenging the norm and being innovative in order to drive efficiencies and decrease costs;
- Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence;
- Peer Relationships: OTC Associates in Europe and other regions and in the broader Kellogg organization.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- High School Diploma or equivalent and significant experience in a related field required;
- Experience in finance or a related field;
- Language Skills: English and Italian at advanced level;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service skills;
- Independent problem solving, negotiation and decision making and time-management skills.
- University Degree or equivalent;
- Experience with SAP ERP system;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints;
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.