OSS/BSS Integration Professional
Acest job nu mai este activ.
IMPAQ Addstones is part of Gfi Informatique Group provider of IT and consulting services. We focus on the financial services and telecom industries, delivering end-to-end solutions ranging from consulting, system development, system integration as well as maintenance and support to the complete management of IT and business processes.
- You will work as an Integration Professional in the OSS integration environment based on IBM Tivoli Netcool Suite, BCM Remedy, Nokia Vital Suite, and FNT Command
- You will work closely with the architects and project managers and have direct contact with customers
- You will do specific interfaces and programs for clients
- Development of detailed specification, coding including deployment, quality tests and the execution of related acceptance tests
- Collaboration in the creation of designs, concepts, specifications of the total solutions, assistance with cost estimation
- Technical project management: responsibility for the implementation of the technical solution
- Experience in IBM Tivoli Netcool Suite, BMC Remedy, FNT Command, or similar products
- Database know-how: MySQL, Oracle or comparable databases
- Knowledge of common technologies Web services, SOAP, REST
- Good knowledge of Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Experience with source code and configuration management systems like Git
- Virtualization experience with VMware ESX
Nice to have
- Already have practical experience in software integration or development.
- Already worked in various integration projects and methods such as ITIL, PMI.
Why work at IMPAQ?
We focus on cooperation and responsibility of our employees - together these features affect the quality of delivered solutions. You will work in teams of cool among open and communicative people. Our office is a friendly work environment, where you will find your place and you can always count on the support of colleagues. We count on your commitment, initiative and good ideas.
What we offer
- Contract of employment with benefits: private medical care
- Attractive career path,
- Flexible working hours,
- Friendly work environment,
- Substantive support and trainings.
Join us today!