Detalii loc de munca
OSS 2nd Line Engineer
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Your day to day:
Ensures development, testing and implementation of software solutions in order to drive automation and extend the digital capabilities in GNO. Responsible for OSS platforms support and continuous improvement, according to Vodafone requirements and needs.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Administer EMS platforms, probing platforms and some OSS critical applications for Vodafone
- Perform troubleshooting, fault handling and implement temporary and permanent corrective actions. Engage with 3rd party support (hardware or software vendors) to ensure problems are solved within the expected time frames.
- Apply daily routine monitoring and health checks on the OSS systems. Implement automated incident detection and optimize the system monitoring.
- Participate in new projects activities, by providing input, implementing or verifying improvements in processes and work instructions, verifying configuration changes.
- Interact with customer technical staff, NOC engineers, operation managers and other groups within Service Delivery organization.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Linux/Unix System administration skills
- Computer Science MSc degree or equivalent
- More than 2 years of experience in a telecom environment, performing similar functions, including specific training.
- Shell Scripting and programming skills (Python, PHP, JAVA, JS, VBA).
- Detailed knowledge of Operation Systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP-UNIX) and Database Administration (SQL, Oracle)
- Detailed knowledge of OSS Mobile monitoring systems (NetAct, OSS-RC/ENM, U2000, Netcool, etc.)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!