Organizational Development Team Leader
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Working with all department managers to conduct ongoing needs, assessments and evaluations of professional development policies and procedures throughout the organization;
- Developing, updating and delivering training programs that provide a high quality learning experience for Marquardt employees;
- Facilitating implementation of appropriate change management initiatives associated with organizational transition activities in accordance with local and global Marquardt policies;
- Selecting relevant development programs that fit company culture and support the team member’s growth;
- Seeking opportunities to infuse the continuous improvement concept into all aspects of training;
- Serving as influential and motivational promoter for change management/ Lean thinking /continuous improvement culture across all levels of the organization;
- Selecting and implementing a company-wide performance management system where constant and timely feedback is registered and delivered;
- Following established KPIs and upholds succession planning efforts together with management.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of experience in the HR field;
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Leads and directs the work of others;
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected;
- Advanced knowledge in English (written and spoken);
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Efficiency when working under pressure;
- Good communication skills, conflict management skills.