Accounts Receivable with German or French
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
germană, engleză, franceză
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks an Order 2 Cash with German/French to join our team in Bucharest, București (RO-B), Romania (RO).
- Responsible for performing the Review of contract set-ups & other related activities.
- Timely review of all set-ups according to client terms.
- Ensure that there is no contract that is kept on HOLD/Aging without proper reasoning.
- Ensure updating all the trackers those are required to be maintained. For example, Daily Productivity/Volume tracker, etc.
- Report any non-compliance issues to the Team Lead so that precautionary measures can be put in place
- Ensure that there is no misuse of the Company’s assets (emails/phones, pdf. writers etc.).
- Be a part of the regular calls (need basis), audit the information (if needed) and to ensure that no scheduled Calls are missed.
- Ensure proper control checks are adhered to, so that errors are minimized/ eliminated.
- Ensure Invoices are collected as per the contractual term.
- Follow up for Collection against Overdue invoices.
- Ensure all invoices have been dispatched to the client on a timely basis.
- Sending weekly Statement of Account, open AR report and unapplied Payment report to the Management.
- Provide timely remittance to cash application team and support them to apply the payment timely and correctly.
- Fluent in business English and German or French; both written and verbal;
- Experience in SAP is desirable.
- Experience in MS Office (MS Excel and MS ppt.)
- Essential Knowledge and Analytical Skills MS Word/Advance Excel/Outlook
- Economic Studies
- Problem Solving
- Managerial and Soft Skills Pleasing Personality
- Commitment to Confidentiality, Integrity & Accountability
- Good Team Player & Process driven person
- Result Oriented
- Turn Around Time for resolving past due invoices
- Accuracy of payments collected as per payment terms.
- Volume of collections target for assigned portfolio.
- Speed of response to internal/external queries