Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
Engleză - Avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The OTC Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a team processing Sales and Service Orders, billing of all Mood Media International’s client base, collecting on delinquent accounts, resolving Accounts Receivable related queries, allocating cash, with a focus on the back end or front end activities.
The supervisor ensures the staff is meeting production goals, complying with company standards and performing the essential functions of their position.
Job Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for OTC processes and departmental functions such as customer maintenance, quote and order entry, recurring sand sales order billing, reporting, tax compliance, collections, cash application, internal controls
- Produce and distribute reports with focus to deliver improvement in working capital of the company
- Implement strategies to reduce DSO, past due invoices, backlog, billing delays or errors
- Actively participate in internal and external meetings
- Manage various approvals for AR transactions: cancellations, credits, adjustments etc
- Understand business/strategies for order management and AR and support automation of business processes
- Supervise, motivate & support team to ensure departmental and client expectations are met
- Performance management of team members based on department metrics: annual, quarterly, monthly, daily
- Identify clear objectives for the team, providing coaching, disciplining, career development and feedback
- to team members
- Support team members with escalated accounts that need information from finance, sales, operations etc
- Create and uphold training documentation
- Monitor compliance with departmental procedures and policies, and recommend efficient procedures to accomplish company goals.
- Actively hire, mentor and supervise OTC A/R Specialists as part of ongoing growth and vitality of the department
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years of Order to Cash/ Accounts Receivable / Collections experience or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year in a management role
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- English Fluent, German/Dutch/French a +
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills, results orientation
- Experience in influencing, developing and motivating people, and the ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally
- Strong negotiation and decision making
- Independent working, ability to problem solve disputes without passing to Management
- Manage own time and team time appropriately and re-prioritize when focus changes.
- Experience in OTC/ AR best practices and implementation of process improvements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Oracle and ERPs
- Advanced in Microsoft Office with intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables and other formulas), Expert level Excel skills preferred
- Strong working knowledge of OTC management in a service environment
- What are your salary expectations for this job (lei/net)?