Order to Cash Operations Specialist [French]
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat, franceză - avansat
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter
For a customer contract, the OTC Operations Specialist is responsible for the ordering chain maintenance, the billing management including billing reporting and cash collection. He/She is the main customer and Account Business Unit (ABU) point of contact on this scope. This responsibility may be shared with another OTC ops specialist, depending on the size of the contract.
He/She provides a dedicated and customized service to his/her customer(s) around ordering, billing and reporting activities. He/she is also in charge of the billing quality and of customer satisfaction.
The level of responsibility on the ordering chain maintenance may be shared with Customer Order Specialist depending on the size and complexity of the contract.
In liaison with the different internal and external actors of a given customer contract, the OTC Operations Specialist is responsible for the whole activities related to this customer contract in terms of:
During the run phase the OTC Operations Specialist is responsible for day to day OTC activities:
- Ordering capability: the customer is able to place service requests;
- Commercial inventory management;
- Invoice production: invoices are accurate and produced on time;
- Second level of cash collection: invoices are paid timely;
- Customer billing claims are handled timely and in a professional manner;
- The customer is given support to enable him to place orders;
- Provide explanation and dedicated support about invoice contents to the customer;
- Maintain up to date the OTC solution in process and tools under OTC Director accountability;
- Ensure revenue assurance by implementing and/or project manage corrective and improvement actions;
During the implementation phase the OTC Operations Specialist contribute to the set up of the transitory and target solutions:
- Contribute to the definition of the Intermediate Mode of Operation (IMO) and the Final Mode of Operation in the respect of the contract terms, the customer specifies and the strategy given by the ABU (model, organization, processes);
- Execute the IMO solution;
- Ensure training and knowledge transfer between IMO and FMO modes to the whole OTC team;
- Manage all supporting functions of the OTC operations activities;
- Manage on daily basis all analysts working on billing preparation, re-rating, reporting, etc.
Support ordering activities;
- Contribute to end-to-end workflow processes for the contract from ordering to billing, ensuring process amendments for the contract when required;
- Deliver reporting according to internal and external requirements;
- Produce and publish reports in line with business requirements;
Education and experience:
- Bachelor degree;
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience in OTC management (or in similar environment), complex program;
- Experience in international environment is a plus;
- Good knowledge of ordering and billing;
- Expertise in Excel (MS Access is a plus);
- Good knowledge of telecom services is a plus.
Knowledge and abilities:
- Fluent in English and in French;
- Project Management knowledge;
- Understanding the company offer services;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Concern for Accuracy;
- Planning & Organizing;
- Initiative & Pro-activity;
- Results Orientation;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Ability to Summarize;
- Negotiation skills.
Contract type: undetermined period
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Thank you for applying!