Order & Procurement Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ.
With sales of €39 .2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more thanemployees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more thanemployees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
- Safeguarding the flow of information and materials in conjunction with the customer and external supply centers, with the aim of 100% customer supply, explicit orientation to customer requirements and also cost-effective use of resources and cost-optimized processes;
- Dispatching customer orders/primary requirements and where necessary production-synchronous call down into production, in order to ensure 100% supply to customers, taking due account of production resources and processes;
- Monitoring the stock levels and coverage of finished goods and corrective action if necessary, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels with due regard to the Total Cost approach;
- Measurement of compliance with the delivery quantities and deadlines, in order to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in optimum time;
- Controlling of external supply centers, in order to guarantee customer supply with optimum inventory levels and at minimal transport costs;
- Working on implementation of EDI and Web EDI requests in collaboration with EDI management of the OI, in order to actively shape the flow of information across the company;
- Monitoring of the delivery dates and dispatching for finished goods in optimum time, in order to ensure timely dispatch reliability to the customer and a corresponding value flow;
- Maintenance of basic and master data in the delivery area, in order to guarantee the data quality in all relevant logistics systems;
- Undertaking material availability analyses, permanent maintenance of the parameters and master data as well as expediting purchase and supply sources, in order to guarantee timely availability of materials;
- Translating requirement specifications into procurement requests and orders in order to guarantee timely availability of materials;
- Tracing the ordering and delivery process of suppliers in order if necessary to take corrective measures in good time and be able to provide suitable Information;
- Checking the content of supplier delivery notes in order to identify differences and obtain clarification;
- Operating or supporting an active supplier management scheme by passing on Information in order to obtain the best performance from suppliers;
- Working on the design of logistics and transport concepts with the customer in cooperation with logistics process planning, packaging planning and transport handling, in order to safeguard the delivery process and minimize process costs;
- Working on introduction and phase-out project teams, in order to ensure a timely introduction and phase-out of finished goods;
- Actively contributing to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and forwarding all relevant information, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain.
- University degree required;
- 2-4 years working in logistic (custom clearance and / or transport) or in related functional areas;
- Professional expertise;
- Technical (Product) knowledge;
- Quality knowledge;
- IT-Tools and methods;
- Process knowledge;
- Negotiations skills;
- Advanced English skills;
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Acest job nu mai este activ.