Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
București; 169A Calea Floreasca, București
Are you looking for a new professional challenge?
Would you like to be part of a transition plan and start up a new project within our company?
If yes, please see below the requirements and responsibilities and let us meet soon and discuss more!
• Assures full ownership for front office (FO) responsibilities and coordinate e2e activities including the involved near- and offshore partners. Actively applies and uses the near- offshore processes and work effectively with other teams. Translates customer requests
• Performs back office activities such as quote and order processing
• Assures interface between partners, support sales, credit & collections, support business, delivery, process development and the customer. Makes sure that all the questions are answered in the agreed deadline
• Analyzes processes and business cases in order to provide solutions for improvement
• Monitors the e2e process
• Assures that all document are imaged in a timely manner
• Follows up with the partner to receive delivery date for the order
• Perform vendor reconciliation, PO analysis and month end reports.
• Prepares query & errors logs/ dashboards and recommend solutions for closure
To perform this job successfully the following skills are required:
• Experience of working preferably in a BPO industry or in a shared service or back office environment in Order Management Process
• At least one year of work experience in Supply Chain Management and excellent knowledge of the end to end Order Management process
• Fluency in English and at least medium knowledge of French
• University graduate or terminal year
• SAP know-how will be considered a plus
• Computer literate – particularly Microsoft Package (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, IE, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills and customer oriented thinking
• Standing towards business and sales to assure the check and balance function
• Good knowledge in business administration
• Organizational and inter personal skills
• Strong team player
By joining Wipro, you have the opportunity to:
-Grow in the organization and develop and learn constantly
-Access a variety of training programs (job related and soft skills training)
- An attractive and flexible benefits package that offers each WIPRO employee the possibility to choose among a large variety of benefits that suit them most( meal vouchers, gift vouchers ,vacation vouchers, transportation, sport activities, professional courses, etc)
- Health &Life insurance and dental scheme;
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
Looking forward to meeting you!