For one of our clients, an important company in the medical industry which simplifies technology and changes the life around the world with its innovative line of digital products, systems, solutions and assistance, we are currently looking for an eServices Order Entry and Implementations Specialist with English in Bucharest.
• Review paperwork for complete quote package and readiness;
• Check for discounts and proper approvals for sales orders;
• Relay new customer information to customer master team for set up;
• Generate sales orders in SAP and validate accuracy;
• Scan and attach documents to order in Clientele;
• Answer questions on statuses of orders and general order inquiries;
• Follow company guidelines relating to invoicing principles;
• Analyze sales order to ensure revenue recognition occurs accurately.
• Central point of contact from initial assignment to issue resolution;
• Issue management involving customer and 3rd party partners;
• Maintain tracking spreadsheet of all assignments;
• Partner with Customer Service Team, Implementation Management to move customers forward to issue resolution and handoff;
• Analyzes and offers process improvement suggestions, for end to end processes.
The ideal candidate:
Fluent in English (B2-C1);
Order processing experience (min 1 year);
Experience in Microsoft Office Package;
Experience working with SAP would be an advantage;
Attention to Details;
Good Interpersonal Skills.