For one of our clients, an important company in the medical industry which simplifies technology and changes the life around the world with its innovative line of digital products, systems, solutions and assistance, we are currently looking for an Order Entry and Admin Assistant in Bucharest.
Order Entry and Admin Assistant will be responsible for receiving, reviewing and processing sales orders.
• Works as an extension of the implementations and training coordinators to create accounts, assign content, and provide some administration of learning management;
• Runs established reports to grab data;
• Communicates with implementations coordinators and possibly customers when data is missing (unique email addresses);
• Creates individual accounts from email and other form requests;
• Check for discounts and proper approvals for sales orders;
• Relay new customer information to customer master team for set up;
• Generate sales orders in SAP and validate accuracy;
• Scan and attach documents to order in Clientele;
• Answer questions on statuses of orders and general order inquiries;
• Analyze sales order to ensure revenue recognition occurs accurately;
• Analyzes and offers process improvement suggestions, for end to end processes.
The ideal candidate:
Fluent in English (B2-C1);
Order processing experience (min 1 year);
Experience in Microsoft Office Package;
Experience working with SAP would be an advantage;
Attention to Details;