Detalii loc de munca
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Why you should join us?
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic new colleague to work as Oracle Developer within an experienced engineering team, responsible for developing and maintain a complex merchandising solution / the strategic business application from Metro.
What we are looking for?
- Development of Oracle Forms and database objects (including interfaces).
- Maintenance and support business software solutions.
- Manual and automated testing (unit, regression, performance, functional tests).
- Analyze and contribute to functional specifications
- Job processing analysis and improvement.
- Write technical documentation
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Strong knowledge and experience in PL/SQL and Oracle Forms development
- Knowledge of XML would be a plus
- Knowledge of shell scripting on a Linux/Unix operating system would be a plus
- Knowledge of Java and Java integration with Oracle Forms would be a plus
- University degree in information technology or comparable education
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
- Willingness to work using Agile / DevOps methodologies, practices and tools
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high-quality results
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team
- Ability to use simplicity in complex projects
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Openness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams