Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems.
Oracle Global Support offers technical assistance for all Oracle products, ensuring maximum availability of Oracle customer’s systems and helping them to benefit from running the latest Oracle technology and applications. Additionally, it works closely with our Development organisation on ensuring absolute product quality and provides high quality content for the online knowledge databases.
We are looking to recruit a Support Engineer in our Oracle Identity Management (OIM) Support team.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of electronic content for customers in support of our problem prevention efforts.
- Maintain an up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of new product releases.
- Working towards, adopting and contributing to new processes and tools (Oracle Web Conferencing, diagnostic methodology, health checks, scripting tools, etc)
- Participating in Root Cause/Corrective Action action defined within the product area in order to further enhance the customer experience and improve the Oracle product
- Working with Development on product improvement programs (testing, SRP, BETA programs etc) as required
- Provide real time web-based and telephone support for the Oracle Identity Management products to customers and Oracle Consultants.
- Interact with customers via telephone and electronic means.
- Ensure continuous monitoring and forward movement of customer issues until they are resolved.
- Work closely with development to diagnose bugs and provide patches to customers.
- Act as a team member that contributes to solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Resolve very complex problems.
- Computer Science/Engineer BA degree or equivalent degree
- Highly analytical and articulate individual who will provide high quality technical phone and electronic support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self motivated and resourceful
- Preference for working in a global cooperative team environment.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn new technology quickly
- English proficiency
- Willing to work on weekend shifts
- Able to adapt to a fast paced and changing technical environment.
- Able to work under pressure in escalated situations
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Installing and Supporting Weblogic, Java and JDBC applications under Windows and UNIX Environments.
- Ability to debug Java code from both customer and internally developed applications.
- Experience in installing and supporting applications/configurations under Windows (NTXP) and UNIX (Linux, Solaris, HP/UX and AIX).
- Experience in Windows and Unix installation and administration.
Additional Technical Skills an Advantage:
- Experience in Scripting languages such as Perl, PHP, ksh, and sh.
- Experience in with LDAP including Sun iPlanet, Microsoft Active Directory or Oracle Internet Directory
- Experience with web application servers such as IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle Application Server, Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, SunONE
- Experience with J2EE, OC4J
Please submit your CV in English. Thank you!
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).