Oracle Cloud Migration Specialist
43 Șoseaua Pipera, București
Oracle is seeking a Cloud Migration Specialist
Your mission is to work with Oracle’s largest ISV partners on migration strategies to move their IP to Oracle Public Cloud (OPC) and to develop their next generation SaaS offerings on the OPC. You will work with internal Oracle Cloud offering teams, including Product Management and Development, to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient production cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of OPC services. In collaboration with ISV sales, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers, help our customers accelerate adoption of OPC IaaS and PaaS – . Compute, Storage, Java as a Service, Database as a Service – and successfully migrate the ISV partner’s applications from on-premise or cloud deployments to OPC services.
The Worldwide ISV Sales Engineering team is the engineering team supporting ISV & OEM partner business within Oracle. This organization is focusing ISV & OEM partners that integrate/embed Oracle technologies into their products, applications & solutions deployed in the cloud and/or on premise at customer, partner or Oracle locations.
Responsibilities & Qualification
- In partnership with the other ISV teams, formulate and execute a strategy to migrate ISV applications from on-premise or cloud deployments to OPC services.
- As a trusted customer advocate, you will help ISVs understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing production workloads to the cloud.
- As a key member of the ISV pre-sales team, ensure success in migrating applications and scripting, software and services on the Oracle Cloud platform.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Develop a deep expertise in the Oracle Cloud technology offerings as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the Oracle Cloud platform.
- Help lead and generate excitement and usage of Oracle Public Cloud services across various ISV partners segments.
- Passion: Working with top ISV partners: educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the largest and most important organizations in the world.
- Have owned or at least been involved in the platforming choices and decisions having been through the on-premise to Cloud journey
- Experience migrating to or architecting micro-services cloud solutions and/or containers or has built such green-field “cloud native” applications
- Experience building or migrating SaaS applications and/or PaaS cloud services on any popular platform . Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure,
- Experience migrating IP from on-premise to the cloud and/or experience architecting and developing a next generation SaaS offering.
- Experience with Terraform, Hudson, Chef, Puppet, and/or scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) scripting application deployments into cloud platforms (or orchestration)
- Experience with Agile methodology, using industry standard cloud development practices and dev/ops tooling
- 4-year, “nice to have”: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Advanced degree highly desirable
- Willingness to do development activities on specific assignments
- Object oriented programming, scripting languages (Java would be a plus)
- Knowledge of specific frameworks, libraries and platforms (. Eclipse, Maven, ADF, , jQuery)
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills. Fluency in German, Italian, French, Spanish or Turkish is a plus