OPS Engineer Belgium Security Team
Middle (2-5 ani)
We are increasing our team, part of TECH ING, based in Bucharest.
Following the AGILE SCRUM methodology, you will be responsible with development of security components of the future ING global channel application.
- Excellent product integrator: you package, configure and install 3rd party applications from our vendors related to the domain
- Writing technical analysis and development in Object-Oriented technologies.
- Workload estimations during the planning sessions
- Advice, appraisal and code review
- Pooling and sharing of knowledge on new applications and technologies used
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments)
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process
- Programming new applications and to making changes in existing applications
- Create release documents to support the deployments and the software after release
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
What you bring to the team:
Knowledge and experience:
- You hold a University/Master degree in information technology
- Relevant experience in deploying and maintain Web applications
- Good knowledge of computer network structure: Proxy, Reverse-Proxy, Load Balancer..
- Familiar with continuous delivery, continuous integration, code quality (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nolio, Sonar).
- Experience working on Agile methodology
- Having experience in financial application development is an asset
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English.
- You are customer-focused and communicative, and you enjoy working as part of a team.
- You have a sense of initiative and are creative and solution-focused.
- You work in a meticulous and structured way. You are able to set up and follow a schedule.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Structured and organized;
- Able to master new material quickly and independently;
- Communicative, able to actively listen and clearly explain;
- A team player with experience working collaboratively with clients in the development process;
- Strong ability to cope with crisis situations and high availability
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
Our mission it to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business and provide products services that make our customers’ life easier. What enables us to deliver best banking experience is Technology mastered by best IT specialists in the market.
Hence, with up to 9,000 IT professionals worldwide, we are constantly striving for innovation, using not only top-notch technologies but also the latest methodologies in software development.
In addition to developing products and services aimed at offering best client experience, the IT experience at ING Romania goes beyond local borders. Therefore, in recognition of the high standards of IT engineers in Romania, in, ING opened a Center of Excellence that develops banking software solutions for several countries in Europe.
The IT community in ING Romania gathers more than 400 IT specialists and it is expanding fast.
If we caught your eye, let’s chat and see how we can build the bank of the future together!