BI Test Automation Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Being present in over 40 countries and with more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
The Mid-Senior Business Intelligence Testing Analyst ensures conduction of all relevant steps for test preparation (analysis and design) and execution to validate the developed product according to business and technical specifications.
- Specific delivery duties:
- Defines testing approach and Test Target, prepares Test Analysis, describes TestScript and TestCases, and identifies needs for environment setup and test data. Identifies potential risk.
- Supports and/or validates the testing plan and prepares analytical inputs from testing team into the solution/project documentation and prepares PT/FAT testing strategy in collaboration with the other involved teams.
- Is responsible for the test design (testing method and structure, data definition/preparation) in coordination with Test Architect.
- Conducts testing based on defined approach. Supports SIT and UAT testing.
- Monitors and evaluates detailed test procedure and test results in each test cycle and provides detailed information about the results to Test leader and Project manager.
- Identifies areas and candidates for automation and participate on automation per se based on the test automation framework and respective strategy.
- Ensures the test management and test cycles documentation maintenance.
- Participates in the estimation process for testing phase based on identified solutions/specifications as well as impact of changes to existing functionalities.
- Collaboration and alignment
- Contributes to an efficient communication within the team as well as among other departments.
- Collaborates with other IT division/departments, enterprise architecture, release management and project management units in order to align execution of all necessary steps to deliver the project/CR.
- Cooperates with other business or supporting units relevant to project delivery.
- Fulfills any tasks received in relation with his/her work and activity, provided by the hierarchical superior and which do not contradict the actual legislation.
- University degree in IT /Economic area
- Minimum 3 year experience
- Deep knowledge of testing methodologies for data and data oriented solutions
- Knowledge of best practices in PT, FAT, SIT and performance testing
- Experience in test design, test analysis and test execution
- Understanding common data and data solutions errors and problems
- Solid experience with test automation.
- Ability to design tests, TC and TS.
- Experience with Test management tools
- SQL / PLSQL advanced level.
We also value:
- Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organising abilities.
- Team work abilities.
- Adaptability and flexibility when threating changes.
- Experience with IT/BI development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of BI/DWH architectures – database structures, DI, reporting.
- Experience with complex software packages in the development of data/BI solutions for banking is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).