Operations & Technical Director
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
We are seeking an Operations & Technical Director for a new real-estate development in Cluj area. The Operations & Technical Director will be responsible for managing all operational & technical activities for the property, with direct reporting to the Property Manager.
Operations & technical experience for more than 5 years is crucial for this position, as the successful candidate will be in charge with leasing the operational success of the property. Via effective management of the site and operational team, they will be responsible to provide the best standards of customer satisfaction, compliance and operational efficiency.
- To prepare and submit to the Property Manager the Operational & Technical Budget of the property
- To prepare and submit to the Property Manager the CAPEX budget of the property
- To manage the service charge budget of common expenses, attempting to take advantage of the existing synergies to lower the total operating costs of the property
- To coordinate, supervise and oversee the suppliers performing cleaning, security& surveillance and maintenance works, as well as the technical aspects of the property
- To tender, analyse, select and contract the best companies providing operational & technical services, setting action standards, as per contract
- To coordinate all the collaboration contacts between the property and the public authorities (Police, City Hall, Fire Brigade, others), to assure that all the operations are running in accordance with the established Safety & Security standards
- To assure that the Property is in line with the legal responsibility in terms of health & safety
- To integrate the client reports and the Property’s operating, to prepare event reports, to examine the business’s progress and compare it with what was planned, detecting the deviations and, consequently, taking or suggesting corrective measures
- To report and devise plans for optimization of energy consumption
- Degree or trade equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an operational, facilities or technical management role
- Experience overseeing facilities management is essential.
- Experience managing budgets and expenditure is essential.
- Strong people management skills and excellent communication skills.
- Good communicator in English
- High level of professionalism and integrity
• Challenging and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company
• Support from an experienced and enthusiastic international team
• Attractive salary and motivation package