46 Șoseaua Iancului, București
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
About Oberthur Technologies (OT)
OT is a world leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space. OT has always been at the heart of mobility, from the first smart cards to the latest contactless payment technologies which equip millions of smartphones.
Present in the Payment,Telecommunications and Identity markets, OT offers end-to-end solutions in the Smart Transactions, Mobile Financial Services, Machine-to-Machine, Digital Identity and Transport; Access Control fields. OT employs over 6 000 employees worldwide, including 600 R&D people. With more than 50 sales offices across 5 continents and 10 facilities, OT's international network serves clients in 140 countries.
Purpose of the job:
The Platform Software Factory (PSF), part of the Digital Platform Incubator (DPI) Delivery Business Unit within OT-Morpho develops and deploys value-added solutions for the smart card and telecom industries.
The Operations Service Manager is a customer-orientated role which is responsible for coordinating and maintaining the contractual agreement between OT and its customers for all system components, both in hosted and in-house deployments.
- Reports SLA compliance and contractual KPIs to the customer;
- Leads operations steering committees with customers;
- Manages the follow-up of the incidents;
- Compliance with agreed response time
- Incident analysis
- Coordination of necessary resources for troubleshooting
- Escalation in case of major incident;
- Coordinates change management on the platforms in coordination with the customers;
- Ensures Customer Support & Maintenance invoicing and partners purchase orders follow up in interactions with internal and external relevant entities;
- Ensures key contractual data updating and follow up through our administrative tools;
- Establish and maintain trust with the customer, taking ownership of communications between Oberthur and the end customer for all release schedules throughout the relevant life cycle stages;
- Provide operational details, working closely with Services Support in order to meet customer deadlines and support priorities;
- Identify opportunities for new business, initiating the Change Request process;
- Manage the set up and end-to-end support of products deployed to our customers;
- Provide support and encouragement to other team members and participate in the up-skilling and training of colleagues and new staff;
- Share skills and experience with other groups within the organization, with the aim of establishing consistency and improving quality within the company;
- Able to travel as and when reasonably requested.
Qualifications and experience
- The candidate will have previous experience as Operations Manager, Service Delivery Manager or Customer Service Manager, ideally in the Telecom/IT industry;
- Previous sales and support experience necessary in order to provide the required balance;
- Basic Project Management experience;
- Customer facing experience is essential;
- Fluent in both French and English;
- Previous experience as Technical Integration Engineer is required.
- Mobile Network Operators – OTA Platforms, Content synchronization, Smart HLR, connected devices, Networking, Mobile Money/Mobile Wallet;
- Financial Payment tools (cards, 3DS, NFC, etc);
- IoT and M2M.
- Relevant industry knowledge of Telecommunications, Intelligent Networks and/or Next Generation Networks;
- Relevant industry knowledge of Banking (Payment) or ID management;
- Experience with industry standard software development and service management methodologies.
- Fluent in French (reading and writing)
- Another language a plus
- Strong analysis skills
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and other third party companies.
- Ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Attention to details
The compensation package is at a competitive level, related to the competences and performance level.
Extensive training and excellent professional environment.