IDEMIA is the global leader in trusted identities for an increasingly digital world, with the ambition to empower citizens and consumers alike to interact, pay, connect, travel and vote in ways that are now possible in a connected environment.
Securing our identity has become mission critical in the world we live in today. By standing for Augmented Identity, we reinvent the way we think, produce, use and protect this asset, whether for individuals or for objects. We ensure privacy and trust as well as guarantee secure, authenticated and verifiable transactions for international clients from Financial, Telecom, Identity, Security and IoT sectors.
With close to €3bn in revenues, IDEMIA is the result of the merger between OT (Oberthur Technologies) and Safran Identity & Security (Morpho). This new company countsemployees of more than 80 nationalities and serves clients in 180 countries.
For more information, visit / Follow IdemiaGroup on Twitter
Purpose of the job:
The Digital Labs (DL) transversal BU supports all the IDEMIA BUs: Financial Institutions (FI), Mobile Operators (MO), Connected Objects (CO), Citizen Identity (CI), Public Security (PS) and NORAM Identity & Security (NIS), developing and deploying value-added solutions for all the industries. Within the DL transversal BU, the Global Operations, Support and Data Centers (RUN) division manages the project’s long-term execution, past the GoLive event, until its closure, whether the solution is hosted within customer’s premise or within IDEMIA’s private cloud Datacenters (SaaS or PaaS).
The Operations Service Manager is a customer-orientated role which is responsible for coordinating and maintaining the contractual agreement between IDEMIA and its customers for all system components, both in hosted and in-house deployments.
- Reports SLA compliance and contractual KPIs to the customer;
- Leads operations steering committees with customers;
- Manages the follow-up of the incidents;
- Compliance with agreed response time
- Incident analysis
- Coordination of necessary resources for troubleshooting
- Escalation in case of major incident;
- Coordinates change management on the platforms in coordination with the customers;
- Ensures Customer Support & Maintenance invoicing and partners purchase orders follow up in interactions with internal and external relevant entities;
- Ensures key contractual data updating and follow up through our administrative tools;
- Establish and maintain trust with the customer, taking ownership of communications between Oberthur and the end customer for all release schedules throughout the relevant life cycle stages;
- Provide operational details, working closely with Services Support in order to meet customer deadlines and support priorities;
- Identify opportunities for new business, initiating the Change Request process;
- Manage the set up and end-to-end support of products deployed to our customers;
- Provide support and encouragement to other team members and participate in the up-skilling and training of colleagues and new staff;
- Share skills and experience with other groups within the organization, with the aim of establishing consistency and improving quality within the company;
- Able to travel as and when reasonably requested.
Qualifications and experience
- The candidate will have previous experience as Operations Manager, Service Delivery Manager or Customer Service Manager, ideally in the Telecom/IT industry;
- Previous sales/project and support experience necessary in order to provide the required balance;
- Basic Project Management skills are required;
- Customer facing experience is essential;
- Fluent in both French and English, other foreign languages are a plus;
- Technical background exposure is required;
- Mobile Network Operators – OTA Platforms, Content synchronization, Smart HLR, connected devices, Networking, Mobile Money/Mobile Wallet;
- Financial Payment tools (cards, 3DS, NFC, etc);
- IoT and M2M.
- Relevant industry knowledge of Telecommunications, Intelligent Networks and/or Next Generation Networks;
- Relevant industry knowledge of Banking (Payment) or ID management;
- Experience with industry standard software development and service management methodologies.
- Fluent in French and English (reading and writing)
- Spanish - medium level
- Other languages are a plus
- Strong analysis skills
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and other third party companies.
- Ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Attention to details
The compensation package is at a competitive level, related to the competences and performance level.
Extensive training and excellent professional environment.