Operations Officer Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Company’s name and description:
Eurolife ERB Asigurari operates on the Romanian insurance market since 2007, together with its strategic and trustful partner, Bancpost. The company is specialized in bancassurance (insurance policies linked to bank products) and manages a complex portfolio covering various risks: death, invalidity, unemployment, property etc.
Since August 2016, Eurolife ERB Asigurari is part of the Canadian Group Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited that is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and investment management.
Main purpose of the job:
Efficiently ensure sound operational activities and support management achieve the business objectives of the Company.
- Individual and Group clients and contracts administration, through manual changes or files import into technical system: policy issue, premium allocation, surrenders, payments to the clients, clients’ data changes, contract features changes accordingly to policy terms and conditions;
- Ensure sales network support, via phone or email, related to the use of systems and applications or related to the insurance products from Company’s portfolio;
- Propose and sustain process and procedures improvements;
- Involvement in department / company projects; act as representative of operations department in Company’s projects;
- Reporting – MIS, monthly closing activities (data reconciliations using Excel and Access databases);
Draft business requirements, testing plans and perform the tests for developing the technical system.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- education: University degree
- computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office (advanced Excel is a must due to daily intensive use);
- advanced use of English;
- minimum 3 years experience in insurance operations;
- advanced knowledge about insurance sector and specific insurance products;
- advanced user of specific insurance administration back office applications and systems;
- self motivated and goal oriented especially when running improvements initiatives;
- previous experience in projects / reporting is a plus;
- abilities required: initiative; dynamic; ability to analyze and synthesize; attention to details; fast learner and team spirit; integrity; reliable;
good communication skills both oral and written
Benefits: Outstanding opportunity for developing a career within an important international financial group, amongst a young team and a dynamic working environment.