Operations Manager with German
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
You will be in charge of leading and driving the process and ensure compliance to all defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics. You will provide detailed insights to the business and manages customer expectations.
You will be responsible for the overall management and profitability of the Unit.
1. Driving Operational Excellence
- Responsible for delivering to agreed service levels and define key performance indicators/project milestones;
- Ensure VOC (Voice of Customer) scores are met or exceeded once the process moves to production;
- Ensures strategy, structure, staffing, skills, style and processes are synergistic with the vertical’s objectives;
- Based on business viability provide input to business regarding SLA’s
- Implement Company policies and goals/KPY’s and the long-term business planning and forecasting;
- Ensure high asset utilization and productivity.
2. Quality Assurance
- Initiates and ensure installation and functioning of the process quality control system;
- Identifies and promotes opportunities for improvements – based on trend analysis and risk assessment;
- Drives continuous improvement by leading, stimulating and monitoring of necessary resource allocation and project completion;
- Ensures compliance with company policies and commitments
- Tracks and maintains responsibility for all quality ratings, with regular meetings with Quality leader, for the vertical.
3. Transition and Projects
- Adherence to transition rigor and timelines;
- Minimize customer risk during transitions;
- Maintain project time- sheet / plans;
- Co-ordinate own responsibilities with those of other team members, so that no project is delayed.
4. Leadership Excellence
- Hiring and Manpower planning;
- Conduct interviews and maintain healthy pipeline for attrition and effective back-fill;
- Accountable for the integrity of key human resource processes including career development, salary review, resourcing approach and performance management;
- Design and adhere to the Employee Appraisals Process;
- Conduct one on ones on monthly basis and half yearly and yearly appraisals;
- Coach direct reports on performance improvement and career development and set performance goals;
- Ensure that credit is given to others who contribute to team well-being;
- Seek customer appreciation of the team and convey it to the employees;
- Internally review team’s potential and capabilities;
- Resolve Executives’ conflict with sensitivity, tact and fairness;
- Ensuring Training Modules and Training Plans are in place for all processes.
- Preparation of Budgets: Transition, Staff Welfare, and other Operational Budgets;
- Monthly Financial Review of Budget Vs Actual.
- At least B2 on English and at least B2 on German;
- 1 year experience in the BPO industry, in a similar position;
- Communication and Coaching skills;
- Customer Orientation;
- Presentation skills;
- Drive for excellence.
You will enjoy:
- Bonuses for your results;
- Medical coverage for you and a dear one;