• Proven managerial skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients.
• Enthusiastic, confident with a “can do” attitude
• Excellent verbal and written French & English skills.
• Manage 50+ staff through a Team Managers structure to deliver service excellence to customers;
• Proactively manage Team Managers in the delivery of services, aiming to meet customer Service Level Agreements and expectations;
• Manage service issues acting as a point of escalation for operational issues;
• Resolve escalated or difficult issues regarding client complaints and other matters;
• Ensures that corrective actions are put in place to prevent recurrent problems;
• Ensuring consistency in the delivery ; establishes and uses best practices wherever applicable, ensure all standards & procedures are documented and maintained to company standards;
• Develops the capabilities of the centre in accordance with ITIL best practices
• Daily and hourly management of resources;
• Proactively ensures that the services provided are continually improved and evolved to meet new delivery methods, practices and business requirements;
• Provides structured development plans, appraisals and continuous feedback for all direct reports, being responsible for overall staff morale, motivation, and general staff well-being as well as hiring;
• Assist in developing/growing business opportunities for allocated clients;
• Ensures that regular reports are provided detailing the performance of allocated teams;
• Assists in the planning and implementation of agreed changes to the delivered services.
• Attractive salary package;
• Meal tickets;
• Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
• 7card subscription;