6 Strada Maria Rosetti, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Smartx Net Apps is looking for an Operations Manager. Our company, and its international partners, is an innovative leader in areas such as:
- VR Technology
- Live Streaming
- Graph Databases
- Mobile Application Development
- Instant Messaging Platforms
- Payments system
- High traffic and low latency applications
With products used by millions of people daily that must be available 24/7 this represents a huge challenge and learning opportunity for the right person.
We have a well-structured organization, and we keep an engineering culture based on code-reviews and unit-tests. We use Scrum as a methodology and have implemented a mature Agile process.
In our Bucharest office we offer a creative workplace focused on teamwork, product quality, and fun atmosphere. We have a very nice and comfortable downtown office, with a break area, outside space, fruits and different daily snacks. Flexible working hours are provided to support your work-life balance.
If this sounds like a place for you, continue reading and apply today!
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Operations Manager provides operational oversight to all services, tools, and applications within the company. Will interface with multiple stakeholders, contractors, subcontractors on a regular basis to maintain good client relations and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Monitors and reviews the operations within the company;
- Participates in Director level meetings across the organization, setting OKR’s and project details;
- Coordinates with all department managers in order to minimize the issues, ensure a proper prioritization and communication between all the teams, in order to fulfill business requirements;
- Sets clear operational objectives and work plans, and coordinates the alignment of the teams/departments;
- Coordinates the Agile Process and the Scrum Masters in the company;
- Acts as a coach and guides the personnel in order to assimilate and respect best Agile practices;
- Stays up-to-date with market standards and ensures adherence to new or existing software development methodologies and standards/procedures;
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and supports integration of best practices in system delivery;
- Is involved in the entire lifecycle of development and oversees the deploys, acting as a decision maker;
- Works closely with all the involved teams to ensure the smooth launch of new code updates or additions;
- Oversees and provides support with project planning, resources, requirements, analysis, design, testing and system documentation;
- Participates in sourcing, selection and training of additional staff members;
- Mitigates team conflicts and communication problems;
- Gives periodical feedback to the management and the teams, and makes suggestions for improvement;
- Provides metrics tracking of operational performance and quality of services, analyzes data, prepares reports, and makes recommendations for improving;
- Problem management including minimizing downtime, emergency calls, facilitate escalation and issue resolution;
- Adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Essential knowledge and experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field;
- +5 years of working experience in software development industry;
- Experience in Agile Development environment;
- Comfortable in English (spoken and written).
- Strong leadership, decision-making and collaboration skills, with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to make evaluative judgments, to manage and motivate staff;
- Strong communication and influencing skills;
- Strategic thinking, unbiased, user and business oriented;
- In-depth knowledge of general accepted IT industry tools and processes;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Self-directed, able to manage multiple projects, flexible, and able to work with ambiguity.
We compensate your achievements and commitment with:
- Very competitive salary;
- Private medical plan - Business Plan at MedLife Clinic;
- Trainings & career development programs – in the country and abroad;
- Meal vouchers and well-stocked micro-kitchen in the office;
- Relaxing massage at the office;
- Free access to different sports fields – football, tennis – and friendly teammates to play with;
- Performance reviews and compensation based on your results, performance based bonus structure;
- Team buildings and company events – we find reasons to celebrate! It could be about our wins, birthdays, or simply for having good time together.