2 Șoseaua Olteniței, București
You will be working closely with our Sales office around the world to ensure that our clients get the best holiday experience possible.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with our colleagues from Asia and gain knowledge of travel destinations around Europe.
- Input confirmations and update relevant systems.
- Check feasibility and accuracy of itineraries.
- Issuing of all Tour documentation for the clients.
- Develop good working relationships with Suppliers.
- Coordinate with Internal departments to resolve accounts queries and other discrepancies.
- Monitor booking situation of services and highlight to management any potential issues.
- Keep operations staff informed on the status of any bookings that cannot be confirmed within the set deadlines.
- Maximize profits whenever possible by requesting special budgets.
- Respond to all messages and queries from other offices and departments within the given time frame.
- Ensure good communication with colleagues and management.
- Provide feedback and identify any new solutions for increasing efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in tourism or customer care will be considered as valuable asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Customer oriented approach;
- Results focusing and proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Attention to details;
- Analytic skills;
- Team player;
- Fast learner and willing to professionally develop on a long term within our young and dynamic team;
- Flexible and open to change and challenges;
- Positive and friendly attitude;
- Advanced knowledge of English is mandatory
- Any other foreign language fluently spoken is highly appreciated;
- Proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook.
- Training programs;
- International mobility;
- Travel opportunities;
- Competitive salary.