Operations Engineer (1 year contract)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are the EA Sports Mobile Team, a division of EA crafting high quality mobile games and focusing on delivering high-quality, immersive experiences created to fit lifestyle of mobile gamers. EA Sports Mobile currently operates in Vancouver, British Columbia, Orlando, Florida, and Bucharest, Romania.
Sports Mobile is currently looking for an Operations Engineer to join their team.
- Design, test and support server infrastructure per the requirements and capacity demands of our server software.
- Build out server infrastructures for testing and production environments.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of the systems and applications, including review system and application logs and verifying the completion of schedule jobs.
- Plan out and fully test procedures for various operations on our server infrastructure and user data that is required for changing game functionality.
- Respond to alerts and tune them over time as we learn more about normal and abnormal behavior of live services.
- Support load testing and system evolution efforts.
- Contributing to improve the reliability, ease of operation and scalability of our server components.
- Triage of events to provide insight into what components (hardware or server software) that may be causing issues.
- Analyze trends of our operational graphs to identify horizontal scaling requirements (up and down), stability of the live service.
- Work with central teams to ensure that our server infrastructures are aligning with the key objectives of those teams.
- Supporting and working with operations team to ensure live services stay up.
- Maintain a backlog of improvements to our existing server-side technology stack in the areas of operational automation, security, and recoverability.
- AWS experience with services including EC2, RDS, S3, ElastiCache, Lambda, VPC Networking, ELBs/ALB, API Gateway, CodeDeploy, WAF
- Operations role experience (Sys Admin, Sys Engineer, IT Support)
- Configuration Management experience (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Infrastructure-as-code experience (CloudFormation, Terraform, Boto)
- Strong understanding of working with live services
- Experience with in at least one source control system and comfortable with managing development across multiple lines, Perforce experience a plus.
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins, ANT, Nant, etc
- Familiarity & Understanding of Networking concepts like Routing, SNMP, Web Application Firewalls, Load Balancing, DDNS, and VPN
- Experience with Linux/Linux shell