Operations Consultant- nightshift
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
germană, engleză, franceză, italiană, suedeză
If you want to work in an amazing young team and you have the following skills:
- fluency in spoken and written English;
- fluency in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Swedish, Dutch- is a bonus;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills;
- Good negotiating and influencing skills;
- Accuracy, research skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems;
- Team working skills.
Then come and see what JacTravel has to offer you!
Here at JacTravel, we are looking on a Operations Consultant on an Entry Level to join our Company on a permanent contract and nightshift work program where full training will be given to the right individual. The key focus of this role involves:
- To effectively manage clients and partners (internal and external) enquiries, complaints and issues, ensure to keep all the time customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
- Interact with customers by phone and email to provide and process information in response to their requests and concerns about our products and services.
- Control a call through effective communication technique – call management.
- Build customer relationship by listen actively, question appropriately and by providing update and feedback.
- Multitasking- Manage multiple priorities and assignments (tasks) simultaneously (eg. Receiving client information over the phone while inputting or searching data on the system).
- Negotiate effectively.
- Organise information and data. Ability to assemble and maintain data in a logical file system that can be accessed by you or others at any given time.
- Be able to work effectively with others and contribute to team task accomplishments.
- Ability to solve problems.
What's in it for you?
You’ll be joining an amazing young team who put teamwork at the forefront of everything they do and is focused on developing and improving your skills . We're looking to offer you excellent company benefits such as:
- medical care scheme;
- meal tickets;
- night bonus;
- discounted rates on the personal reservations;
- specialised trainings.
If "Yes!" - We would love to hear from you.
Apply today to find out more!
- Do you speak fluently English?
- Which other languages do you speak? At which level?
- Do you want a job in Targu Mures?