Operations Consultant- nightshift
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
germană, engleză, franceză, italiană, suedeză
If you want to work in an amazing young team and you have the following skills:
- fluency in spoken and written English;
- fluency in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Swedish, Dutch is a bonus;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills;
- Good negotiating and influencing skills;
- Accuracy, research skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems;
- Team working skills.
Then come and see what JacTravel has to offer you!
Here at JacTravel, we are looking on a Operations Consultant on an Entry Level to join our Company on a permanent contract and nightshift work program. As this is an entry-level position, full training will be given to the right individual. The key focus of this role involves:
- Receive enquiries and booking requests on a daily basis from the agents, affiliates and sales offices via in-house computer system, telephone, email or fax;
- Prioritise the work load according to deadlines, arrival dates specified service standard requirements;
- Acknowledge all enquires and requests however received within specified service standard requirements;
- Contact suppliers according to the sales requirements either by e-mail, fax or telephone to make a reservation;
- Negotiate the best possible rates and conditions.
What's in it for you?
You’ll be joining an amazing young team who put teamwork at the forefront of everything they do. We're looking to offer you a competitive base salary as well as excellent Company benefits such as meal tickets, discounts on accommodations and flights, flexible work program.
If "Yes!" - We would love to hear from you.
Apply today to find out more!
- Do you speak fluently English?
- Which other languages do you speak? At which level?
- Do you want a job in Cluj Napoca or in Targu Mures?