Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
• Managing incoming/outgoing documentation,
• General office management – organize meetings for Operations Department, manage local office costs including furniture and equipment, running costs, administrative costs, travel costs and operational travel arrangements for Operations Department
• Assisting store management – ensuring deliveries of store supplies, stationary, various local administrative procedures, support in coordinating essential suppliers . music, cash desk, terminals, insurance;
• Managing car fleet in Romania – arranging services, arranging insurance, monitoring petrol usage, registration issues.
We are looking for a person who has:
• Has strong organizational skills;
• Has the ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Has the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Quick learner and opened to changes;
• Strong verbal and communication skills;
• Speaks English at a good level (a necessary requirement);
• Has good command of MSOffice and planning tools.
• A friendly work environment;
• Stable employment and professional development opportunities
• Possibility of development in an international and dynamically growing organization.