· Assist with preparation of documents for air and surface shipments.
· Assist with routing shipments per instruction, by making the necessary booking with airlines, consolidators, ocean carriers, customs brokers, truckers and agents.
· Help trace progress of shipments to final destination while keeping everyone informed and completing the necessary entries in operational database (Interact).
· Process invoices per the agreed standards.
· Help approve vendor invoices in a timely manner.
· To distribute all incoming mail and coordinate with receptionist for mail opening.
· Order office stationery and promotional items includes maintaining stock of promotional items and monitor, maintain and re-order promotional items as required and in accordance with instructions given from time to time.
Job Specific Competencies
· Computer Skills
· Personal Organization
Aptitude, Experience and Qualifications
· Adapts to change, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, modifies plans to meet changing requirements
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Keeps information organized and accessible, maintains clean/functional workspace, works systematically/efficiently, and manages time well.
· Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral - in English and French
· Prioritizes well, is energetic, reacts to opportunities, instills urgency in others, meets deadlines.
· Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
·Interacts with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys good news and bad.