Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in a dynamic and competitive global company?
We are looking to complete our Dental Customer Support Centre team with an Operational Sales and Service Representative, fluent in English, based in Bucharest to support our customers in EMEA region. Second foreign language is required: French spoken at least medium level.
Your responsibilities will be in the following areas:
1. Order Management & Customer Service
• Answer all questions and inquires from dealer and dentist, mainly administrative and operational.
• Processing of Dealer Orders (Order Input, Product Availability Checks, Order Confirmations, Price Letter, APP’s etc.) in a timely and qualitatively compliant fashion
• Documentation and tracking of all requests in SIEBEL
• Respect and reach the targets set by the Organization (. Service Level)
• Cooperation with credit department on Invoicing (Billing Verification, Credits, Commercial Invoices etc.)
• Cooperation with logistics on delivery tracking, warehouse and transportation claims and returns organization
• Cooperation with DSEs and DSMs; share of information on important customer/process issues
• Response to Dealer Queries (Order Status, Delivery Schedule, Billing Discrepancies, Credit Changes etc.)
2. Technical Product Support:
• Login to ACD according to the daily working hours and use auxiliary whenever required with previous notification to the Operational Team Manager
• Handle simple traditional product complaints and general technical questions (like finding spare part number in Pricelist, help customers entering product license or answer if product is / or is not under warranty)
• Calculation of warranty / pro-rata remaining on products and advice to dealers on handling of repair / exchange / upgrade
• Complaint Handling of traditional products
• Processing of Service Reports and invoicing of DSE interventions
• Participation in the Medical Device Consultant Trainings
3. Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Systems and General Business Support
• Day-To-Day Business Support
• Pricing Communications, Dealer Discount Monitoring, Dealer Performance Program (DPP) Implementation, etc.
• Translation of Marketing and Sales documents and small ad hoc translations for colleagues in other countries
• Help with the Implementation of Promotions
• Systems Implementation, Mailings, Creation of Promotional Packs etc.
• Dispatch of promotional material, ordering of sell sheets for customers, information about availability of promotional material
• Attend planned Trainings
• Understand and respect Legal Requirements related to the followed Countries
• Participate in Trade Shows and sales meetings as requested
4. Project Management
• Have a profound knowledge of all existing processes
• Lead or Support Projects to Establish or Refine Business Process, Operational Flexibility and Capability
• Participate as a Member in Project teams
• Identify potential improvement and continuously apply BPI (Business Process Improvement)
• Participate in internal and external audits as directed by Quality Manager.
5. Sense of Customer Ownership
• To Develop a good professional and work Relationship with colleagues, Customers and Opinion Leaders and Provide Exclusive Service for the Strategic Customers in EAMER
6. Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
• To Implement Strategies defined by the Regional Sales and Service Director and the TMM’s in order to Maximize and possibly Exceed the Annual Operating Plan through contacting the Key Customers and Providing extra Marketing and Sales Support in Strategically Important Business Situations
• Fluent in English
• Good French skills
• Business Education, Customer Service Experience (min 1 year)
• Nice to have an understanding of Technical Products, Radiology and Digital
• Experience in Microsoft Office Package, SIEBEL and SAP would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes, Access and other databases
• Attention to Detail
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Leadership in Driving Internal Processes
• Must have Sense of Urgency, must be able to recognize and set priorities
• Close Teamwork, planning, technical team, DSM’s, TMMs, RSSDs and with other SSRs
• Customer Service Oriented
• Team Player
• Positive Attitude
• Ability to Work in a Multi-Cultural Environment
• Excellent and Polite Manners and Clear Communications Capabilities on the Phone
• Professional Appearance on the phone/during Customer Visits and Exhibitions
What we offer:
Do you feel this is the right job for you? Apply by clicking the button below or by sending an email with your CV and motivation to .
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.