Continental established a Global Business Service Center in Timisoara. We provide tailor-made services with the focus on accounting and purchasing activities for the European companies of the ContiTech Division Europe. In line with the needs of our customers in the Group companies, we offer high-quality solutions. In the coming years, we will grow significantly and contribute to the further development and optimization of existing processes in addition to the pure execution of customer services. This is an essential value-added factor for the entire ContiTech division. As employees, you have the opportunity for your professional methodical and personal development an attractive employer.
Currently we are looking for candidates with the following profile:
Operational Procurement Analyst
- Perform purchasing transactions for determined legal entities located in Germany and France;
- Perform analytical tasks for strategic and advanced buyers;
- Compile initial reports for certain Purchasing KPIs such as BCC / localization share, supplier ppm;
- PPM report on a monthly base;
- Data collection (internal / external) for analyses;
- Place and Update Purchase Orders;
- Update Standard Prices;
- Create and Update InfoRecords and Order Books;
- Create and Update Scheduling Agreements, Entering of prices;
- Enter and Update Import Data;
- Collect supplier certificates and long term supplier declarations and follow up on deadline expiration;
- Send out mass mails to suppliers and collect responses (if required);
- Scout documentation (if required);
- Manage communication with suppliers / internal customers (mass letters);
- Support in Review and update related Purchasing working instruction documentation as assigned;
- Run queries in SAP;
- Handle client queries and escalations, ensuring feedback to client queries within agreed turnaround time.
Bachelor degree in Business or Engineering;
2+ years of work experience in purchasing and tactical sourcing of indirect / non production materials or services;
SAP knowledge or any Procurement ERP System related work experience;
Experienced in international cultures and business environment;
Fluent English and German/French in writing and speaking;
Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
Knowledge of Automotive Purchasing Markets;
Know How in Product Life Cycle Process.
What we offer
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Administration and Assistance--Administration and Assistance, Finance and Controlling--Other, Human Resources--Other, Logistics--Distribution, Logistics--Material Management, Logistics--Other, Marketing and Sales--Other, Purchasing--Distribution, Purchasing--Material Management, Purchasing--Other, Quality--Other, Quality--Supplier quality
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.