Purpose of the role:
Develops, uses, adapts, configures, tests and updates applications (ex: QA Compliance Suite) used by Group Data Centre.
Develops and coordinates scripts/software for extending the functionality of IT solutions or for automating the recurring activities. within Group Data Centre.
This role is responsible for the Operational Compliance internal preparation, coordination and documentation of the requested OC activities. This requires the analysis of requests (Design, Customer Requirements, project specific details), the creation of new project related entries inside the platform for Services Acceptance and the operational execution of tests. This role will need also to perform manual tests (. on Customer Requirements) and review the test results for the specific requests.
Ensure that GDC infrastructure, application and service components are operated in accordance with Operational Requirements during their complete lifecycle through the periodical examination of components, processes and procedures
Perform, accordingly with operational, architectural, security and compliance standards, OC service acceptance tests on all IT-infrastructure components and non-technical service components needed for the implementation of new & decommissioned services and request correction activities from Build and Delivery
This role will coordinate all work related with the Operational Compliance request, . plan additional resources to support cluster/regression tests supported by Operations and . assignment and management of defect correction tasks.
This role will grant "Infrastructure GoLive" /"Infrastructure Decom" after successful passing the Operational Compliance service acceptance process. Logical audits to support . SOX activates are also expected by this role. The OC Administrator will also support the improvement of test catalogues, tests scripts and overall quality of the OC environment in close collaboration with the QA developer. Inside the monthly release management activities, the OC Administrator will perform tests on corrected bugs or new tool requirements based on the release plan and the planned activities.
- Develops, uses, adapts, configures, tests and updates applications used by Group Data Centre.
- Ensures the availability (SLA) of all infrastructure services which have passed service acceptance and have been taken over by “Operations”;
- Develops and coordinates scripts development/software development
- Ensure that GDC infrastructure, application and service components are operated in accordance with Operational Requirements during their complete lifecycle through the periodical examination of components, processes and procedures
- Provides active support and work with other IT teams within the telecom company for delivering of new software products intervening in the chain of new product development (design, software development, software installation, software testing).
- Administers resources which are utilized by the OC process and modifies/improves the specific tools;
- Contributes to performance improvement of specific OC processes/tools.
- Identifies and documents faults and errors during the service acceptance;
- Ensures a continuous and cost effective operation of all IT infrastructure services through an improvement process (CSI/Perform Operational Compliance).
- Adapts testing / catalogue scenarios in order to align with the telecom company GDC standards and procedures;
- Analyses uncovered faults with the purpose of improving internal processes and daily activities (reporting of faults/inconsistencies/inefficiencies);
- Coordinates all involved parties with the purpose of fixing faults and review the tests results while sustaining their correction;
- Sustains improvement activities and contributes to the standardization of operational processes.
- Ensures that company policies and standards are applied and respected for systems which are involved in the team’s support;
- Grants "Infrastructure GoLive" /"Infrastructure Decom" compliance after the Service Acceptance process has been successfully passed;
- Performs logical auditing (. SOX activities);
- Analyses project specific requirements/details, creates new entries in specific OC service acceptance and performs tests;
- Monitors and controls daily acceptance activities and analyses “special” OC service acceptance requests (critical migrations, nonstandard requests, introduction of new infrastructure environments);
- Sustains global project initiatives such as SOX, PCI and ISO certifications, contributing to the standardization of operational processes.
Competences, knowledge and experience:
- More than 5 years’ experience in administering IT infrastructures
- Advance knowledge of IT office systems (hardware and software)
- Solid knowledge in documentation
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Well organized and rigorous
- Experience in project management
- Efficient management of multiple requests; result base oriented
- Ability to work in dispersed teams and remotely
- Customer oriented; ability to positively influence the customer experience
- English language (written and spoken) - fluently
Necessary technical/professional certifications::
- Deepen knowledge of at least two of the following Operating Systems: Linux, Oracle Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Windows
- Powershell, SQL, PL/SQL
- Webservices (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of Veritas /Windows Cluster, Legato Networker, VMware
- Knowledge of Vsphere, ESX
- Knowledge of ITILv3
- Very good knowledge of SOX principles
-Excellent opportunities for learning and international exposure;
-Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
-Professional and friendly working environment;