Who we are
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe.
We serve overustomers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission: to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
Find out more at
Send your questions at . We’ll be glad to offer you more details!
The main roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Performing as an integral member of the DCS Critical providing OOH support (nights, weekend and bank holidays coverage) to SCC Customers
- Utilising experience and evolving technical ability to bring about resolution of technical issues and queries
- Implementing scheduled changes in customer’s infrastructure
- Ensure effective and rapid response to Major Incidents
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly health checks and monitoring on a 24x7 basis of systems to ensure services with minimum downtime
- Management of information relating to customer incidents or service requests, and the effective communication of progress of such events, to customers, colleagues and 3rd parties
- Adherence to SCC processes and procedures
- To deal with customer requests in line with Service definitions and SLA’s
- Undertake personal training and development in line with departmental needs and in line with Personal Development Plan agreed with Line Manager
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Server OS, Active Directory, ExchangeVMWare products
- At least 2 years, experience working within an IT Services
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL processes
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly to both IT and business staff
- Good analytical skills, structured and methodical approach
- Highly organise, with the ability to plan ahead for short to medium term objectives
- Commitment to Quality Standards and continuous improvement
- Experience in support of large enterprise environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package made of base salary, performance bonuses and meal tickets;
- Consistent benefits package: transportation allowance, medical subscription from a list of providers, gym subscription and discounts including preferential rates to 7Card, Bookster corporate library subscription, free hot beverages, snacks, sodas;
- High quality external and internal technical trainings;
- Reimbursement of certificates and tuition fees for qualifications that are part of your individual training and development plans;
- Team events: up to 3 team building activities per year, Christmas party for both employees and kids, Employee Summer Festival, 1st of June kids party;
- More benefits depending on the length of service;
- Lateral and management career opportunities.
*Thank you for choosing to contact us. By sending your resume, you agree to our processing of your Data for recruitment purposes (where Data refers to your personal information such as your name, phone number, email address and your resume). We assure you that your Data will be used for recruitment purposes only, for a retention time of 5 years or until you decide to withdraw your consent, at any time, by sending an e-mail to . Also, you may contact us on the same e-mail address to exercise any of the rights granted by GDPR (RegulationFurther details about our Data Protection Policy can be found here: http://sccintranet/uk/gdpr-information/.