Online-Studio-Dealer Job in Malta
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
14000 - 14500 €
Our Client operates the gaming division within the Our Client. Since its humble origins in, the Qawra Oracle Casino has expanded to include Portomaso Casino, which opened in June 2006 and later in 2008 an online casino platform. Since 2012 the company opened numerous Bestplay outlets around the island. Tumas Gaming is the only multi-casino operator on the island.
Managing the tables and games in a professional manner and in accordance with company procedures and gaming regulations. Ensuring that the highest standards of efficiency and customer satisfaction are maintained. Achieving increasingly high standards of performance by collaborating with the gaming inspector and supervisor.
Role and Responsibilities
- To guarantee that the highest standard of efficient dealing and game management is carried out in accordance with company procedures and the Gaming Act, as well as ensuring that the rules of the games are always observed.
- To start each new game within but not exceeding the pre-set time interval appearing on the screen.
- To create a pleasant, friendly and welcoming atmosphere when greeting new players. This must be reflected in the tone of voice, facial expression, posture and attitude.
- To explain the rules of the games to customers.
- To call “no more bets” in good time, to make sure that the call is observed always and that no more bets are accepted, added, removed or changed once they have been given and accepted.
- To keep up a proficient and clear commentary on all transactions carried out.
- To ensure a high standard of security against all cheating.
- To notify the supervisor immediately of any equipment malfunction.
- To collaborate with the supervisor to improve the games and other related matters.
- To keep the tables and their surroundings free of clutter.
- To maintain the highest possible standard of customer relations and company reputation.
- To give appropriate handover at change of shift.
- To conduct any other reasonable tasks as may be directed by the employer from time to time, in accordance with company exigencies.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Smart appearance;
- Excellent command of English;
- Basic IT knowledge;
- Be a team player;
- A flexible approach to work;
Previous experience in a similar job and gaming knowledge will be considered an asset.
Entry Level – €gross per month
Grade A – €gross per month
Grade B – €gross per month
Grade C – €gross per month
- Working hours is on shift basis and staff need to work night shifts too
- Overtime during the week is paid at the rate of and during the weekends
- Staff might get a monthly performance bonus (€100) which is based on a point system, the employee of the month will get an extra bonus (€200) and every employee will be paid a bonus of €500 if they do not resign before the 6 month probation period
- Extra bonus of €512 once in 4 months.
- Daily evening meals are provided to staff
- Free sandwich and coffee making facility throughout the day
- The deposit and the first rent will be paid by the employer
- The contract will be signed in Romania before leaving in Malta.