Adresa/ adresele jobului
The Technology Group is the primary technology partner of game production teams. The Technology Group is composed of two sister teams: the TG, which is dedicated to developing tools and middleware solutions, and the TG Online, which develops solutions and manages operations for online gaming.
You will be part of the team working on Rendez-Vous inside Ubisofts’ TGO department from Craiova. Rendez-Vous is a platform of advanced online services for creating innovative connected gaming experiences. It offers a full catalog of recurring online challenges but also
can support custom service development.
• Compile and understand the online intentions and existing features of the project;
• Design and implement features, APIs and test suites according to specifications;
• Work as a part of an agile development team;
• Collaborate with other off-site teams to discuss constraints and technical possibilities
for the various challenges;
• Maintain a high software quality, find and fix bugs.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field;
• Good spoken / written English;
• Be familiar with at least one of the following types of projects and technologies:
- Custom Python and C++ service solution utilizing different SQL and NoSQL database that exposes a REST API
- REST API implemented with Django and Django REST framework
- Web GUI written in CoffeScript with AngularJS.
Will be considered a plus:
•Previous leadership experience;
•Knowledge about Agile methodology.
• Fast learner;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Focus on producing quality work;
• Pro-active and self-motivated;
• Team player;
• Ability to adapt to change;
• Availability to travel for short periods of time, up to one month per year.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
• If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.
Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our colleagues. Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Ubisoft Bucharest is an experienced player in the video gaming industry in Romania, being one of the first company of its kind. We have built a strong foundation on which we have grown in the past years.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in block buster games like Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon and Watch Dogs.
Our studio is located in the Northern part of Bucharest and its goal is to deliver fun to players everywhere.
Combining passion and performance, our teams bring ideas to life. More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us