Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1200 - 2000 €
Company profile: DataDiggers is a provider of online access panels and a fast-growing market research agency specialised in conducting online surveys internationally. We currently own 22 proprietary panels in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and we serve clients around the world from our offices in Romania, Canada and India.
Main task: resolving inquiries sent by our global panel members, paying their rewards, spotting and acting on any fraudulent activity, finding efficient ways to increase panel retention and to optimise our panel recruitment strategy
Work schedule: full time, starting at 9 AM, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, except all local public holidays
- handle any inquiry coming panel members aiming to resolve their issues in a professional and friendly manner
- coordinate with other peers to resolve claims sent by panel members
- pay members' rewards following company's standards and policies
- collect and pass on feedback from panel members to relevant departments
- check members' accounts to spot any fraudulent activity and escalate the results to supervisor
- find efficient ways to improve panel retention and optimise current panel recruitment strategy
- interact with relevant peers to assist with building and optimising the panel management platform
- report on user activity, trends and issues observed among panel members.
- have at least 2 years of experience in handling inquiries from members of online panels used in the market research industry
- be fluent in English
- be a great team player, tenacious, positive, proactive, with a strong “can do” attitude, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently at the same time, permanently self-improving own skills
- be able to perform without continuous supervision or tasks received on a daily/weekly basis.
You get a serious plus for:
- having experience in paying rewards to online panel members
- having experience in project management within the market research industry
- being fluent or having excellent command of any other language besides English
- knowing to work with Gmail
- knowing your way around Cint Access Pro tool
- providing us with any written recommendations from peers or clients.
Education: not important
What we offer:
At DataDiggers you will find opportunities to learn and grow and also have a great time! We believe that offering the right work/play balance is the key to mutual success.
Here's what's in it for you:
- a competitive monthly salary with a steady annual raise
- an annual bonus connected to your own performance and to the results achieved by the entire team
- occasional gifts and bonuses linked to your personal achievements
- top office facilities and work equipment in a business building located in downtown Bucharest
- unlimited (excellent and free) coffee, tea and water
- flexible working hours, adapted to your personal needs
- various training opportunities and options for career development within the company
- a membership to either gym, dance classes or pilates, paid in full by the company.
- regular team building activities
- a relaxed and creative working environment
- flexibility in terms of working from home
- the chance to become part of a growing innovative team of young professionals in the online market research field.
Interested? Please apply and feel free to email us more information about yourself, offering more details on why you are a great fit for this role. Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
- Do you have any experience with handling inquiries from customers? If yes, please elaborate.
- Assuming that you have experience with managing online panels within the market research industry, please provide us with details on: the countries panel members were based in, the kind of services you used to offer to panel members, whether you handled incentives payments too and, if so, and what types of payments are you familiar with.