Online Editor with German
Acest job nu mai este activ.
WANTED: German speaker, German attitude and punctuality, for an internal HR German portal.
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania is looking for YOU! This is what we are looking for:
- You are responsible for the composition of copy, photo material and multimedia-content with the help of a Content Management System.
- You built content with the help of equivalent CMS-templates according to the UX-style guide.
- You regularly conduct CMS-analysis, quality assurance and tests to enhance the content-quality.
- You take over tasks within Customer Relationship Management and you are Community Manager for divers Social Media-Channels.
- You structure the content in a user-friendly way and manage it reliably and independently.
- You maintain the content autonomously according to current SEO-targets, Meta data etc.
- You update and optimize target-group-specific copy independently and you are able to create user-friendly News, Product descriptions and Teasers.
- You provide support in analyzing errors/bugs and correcting technical malfunctions of the system.
- You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining target group-specific content for online communication like News, Newsletters, product descriptions etc.
- You have the ability to create and edit target group-specific and customer-oriented copy and come to an agreement with internal clients. Respectively you optimize and update existing copy.
- You independently implement all topics according to the style guide for online communication and feed content including photo material and documents into the content management system.
- You independently develop topics and support the team leadership with editorial planning and further development of the online presence.
- Completed University education in Journalism, Communication or a similar training/qualification.
- Very good German (close to native) and English skills.
- Several years of professional work experience as an editor, ideally in an online-editorial team.
- Hands on experience with divers Content Management Systems, ideally CoreMedia or JIVE.
- Experience in Web Development, with the implementation of CMS-projects and with Responsive Design.
- Good skills in current web browser technology and current browsers.
- You are word-perfect and stylistically confident and you are skilled in a precise verbal and written articulateness.
- Independent, quality-assured and service-oriented way of working, even when under pressure.
- Desirable are skills in HTML, JS and CSS.
- Hands on experience with Content Management Systems and web applications.
- Desirable is a further training in Social-Media-Management or experience as Social-Media-Manager.
What do we offer you?
- A great place to develop your career, challenging tasks, dynamic and intercultural working environment
- Great training opportunities within a multinational company
- Motivational financial package