Social media engagement manager
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Are you passionate about social network? Do you love connecting with people and brainstorming creative new ways to engage others? Is your idea of the perfect job one that requires solving complex problems and challenging goals? If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions, please continue reading. Qooiver is currently looking for a Social media engagement manager to join our newly-formed social network and bring users close to our product development successful candidate will have a balance of technical, analytical, and marketing skills. This candidate must also have the ability to think strategically, across the entire user experience, operating the day-to-day user activities.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Experience in social media, online communities or customer service
- Data enthusiast; you can give examples of how you have used data to pursue successful outcomes.
- Strategy: advise and execute a strategic community management plan that enables our users’ voice to be heard and acted upon.
- Create and review new content to drive user engagement
- Feedback Management: collect and report user feedback that requires internal attention. Collaborate with the team to address issues experienced by users
- Events and event planning: plan and lead user events, including fan meetings.
- Motivating salary and performance based bonuses
- Working from home
- Happy friday lunch with the team
- Various team activities, monthly Team-buildings
- Opportunity to learn and grow (really, some great people working here)