Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Responsible to design, track and monitor EBU marketing campaigns across all channels in order to achieve business objectives and brand indicators.
Work closely with relevant functions in order to ensure the best marketing mix (TV, radio, OOH, digital, print, events, in-stores, flyers/ sales material, newsletters, SMS).
- Campaign execution – campaign brief creation, support for implementation, supervision in relationship with the relevant stakeholders and reporting (digital, project management for external and internal events);
- Work closely with the appropriate departments to plan, execute, track and monitor marketing database email, social media, display advertising campaigns within allocated budget. Help develop all the necessary materials in order to ensure planned online and offline presence (content, video, banners, flyers, booths, outdoors, social media etc.).
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Develop and implement initiatives in order to increase number of newsletter subscribers;
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Interlock with regional representatives for local initiatives and events and keep track of allocated budget;
- Communication for business customer loyalty initiatives;
- Digital Mk initiative plans
- Increased Market share & ROI
- Increase KPIs on marketing and communication campaign performance.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
Highly creative with experience in campaign execution and reporting;
Knowledge of website analytics tools;
Project management skills;
Energy and open-mindedness;