Online Junior Application Specialist – Central Ops
Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The IT Department of UBISOFT Romania is looking for an Online Junior Application Specialist that aims at providing a world-class Level 3 support service to its internal and external partners.
This position requires a pro-active and tenacious individual with strong analytical skills and a service oriented mindset.
- Install and configure online applications and related services;
- Maintain and optimize the application layer of the online environments;
- Investigate, identify, document problems and their root cause and propose corrective actions;
- Coordinate and collaborate with system administrators in order to resolve any issues on our games and services;
- When possible, take care of operational tasks & projects that are related to our systems, such as Windows and Linux;
- Ensure applications operability and monitoring with the help of external teams;
- Ensure online environments growth capacity;
- Handle escalations from support Level 2;
- University graduate; Bachelor’s degree in information technology would be a plus
- Previous customer support experience, using IT applications
- Good knowledge of IT systems, networking and databases
- Basic knowledge of MySQL/ MSSQL
- Knowledge of scripting (python) would be a plus
- Functional English written and oral communication skills.
Desirable personal skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- High Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive and autonomous
- Ability to make complex information accessible
- Ability to work under stress
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.