Reliability Engineer/DevOps Expert
Reliability Engineer DevOps Expert
At METRO SYSTEMS Romania, the Reliability Engineers ensure optimal reliability, performance, and stability of the micro services based solutions that run on our cloud platform.
The job of a Reliability Engineer therefore typically consists of playing different roles, as follows:
If you feel like the roles described above suit you, join us by sending your CV at . We are looking for dedicated and motivated colleagues that are familiar to running mission critical applications and that are enthusiastic about programming and reliability.
Technical skills for an awesome Reliability Engineer:
- Knowledge about microservices architecture, with a focus on developing and running microservices on the cloud technologies stack, including but not limited to Kubernetes and Docker
- Good knowledge of Linux internals and scripting
- Performance monitoring and tuning guru, with a familiarity with tools like Prometheus and Grafana, ELK stack, Nagios/OMD, DataDog or similar.
- Knowledge of web security and networking with a good understanding of protocols and services like TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, DNS, LDAP, Load balancing.
- Understanding of NoSQL databases (with a focus on Cassandra);
You’re a great fit for us if you:
- Focus intuitively in lowering the mean time from having ideas and making things happen;
- Have experience in analyzing and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems;
- Are always eager to learn new technologies and apply them in your day to day work
- Are a clear communicator;
- Have a systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive;
- Have a good sense of humor;
- Are always thinking, “What happens if this fails?”.
Why working with is so great:
- Flexible working time;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Minibus transfer for the daily commuting to work;
- Lunch tickets (15Ron/work day);
- Free Medical subscription;
- Free Life insurance;
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Private pension;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Gift vouchers;
- Relaxation area inside MSYS building;
- Free Bookster account;
- Free coffee, fresh fruits.