Technology is a playground for ideas!
Technology _VOIS Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay true to our core values by recruiting people who are passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We are eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day:
To ensure smooth integrations in Operational Teams of new services or customers on production platforms, by supporting and performing acceptance tests for Vodafone Group services (Roaming, IOT, Unified Communications, Consumer, Cloud , Security ) .Constantly improve and optimize existing ways of working and deliver cost efficient services of high quality.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Engage impacted Operations teams for each new service/customer, and identify, define and document operational requirements and distribute to the service transition team.
- Review project design and specification documents and assess operational impact.
- Updates information related to project progress and keep track to initial and operational requests
- Work closely with Operations and transition teams to ensure testing, documentation and hardware and software solution implementation are according to internal Vodafone standards.
- Communicates to management , transition/project teams the risks associated with transition into operations of services/customers
- Ensure acceptance into operational by actively performing tests for hardware and software solutions aiming to achieve functional and operational requests requested in initial phase
- Collect and analyse specifications for hardware and software implemented systems, propose solutions or recommend changes and adaptations to design teams for hardware and software solutions. Final scope is to solve technical defects (including software bugs) and improve customer experience.
- Working according to agreed KPIs.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Fluency in English( writing/speaking)
- Minimum 2 years ‘experience in IT/Telecom and technical knowledge in the following technologies: IP Networks, Core Network (GSM, UMTS, LTE) , Cloud , VoIP
- Stakeholder Management
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
- Good understanding of Project Management Methodology
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education & Career Path
- You get to work with trusted web-technology
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?