We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter, passionate and detail-oriented On-line Community Specialist, excited to join an effervescent and rewarding work environment in Ipsos, leading company in Market Research.
Please be advised that this position implies working between 16:00- 01:00.
• Work and coordinate with account teams for managing and executing the flow of tasks and events of Ipsos online communities;
• Based on the account’s strategy and directions, responsible for activities such as: members’ recruitment execution and management, ongoing member database management, scripting quantitative surveys or managing invitation communication, using several software platforms;
• Master interface for the on-line community platform, including full understanding of configuration functionality, member management, data integration, and reporting capability;
• Manage and report on key metrics and costs to ensure project objectives and budget are maintained and tracked;
• Management of community structure with content updates.
Ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (must be proficient in English – verbal and written, day-to-day tasks will be managed completely in English);
• Well versed in online & interactive environments. Very familiar and comfortable working with and in technology on a daily basis;
• Proficient using Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Basic HTML skills;
• Able to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
• Experience in online Market Research, Marketing or Project Direction is a plus.