OFFICE MANAGER – Romanian and US office
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Office Manager will provide support for upper management in day to day business operations, as well as support for the business development across the international group Consorzio IDC.
- Provide support in administrative, scheduling and organizing activities; acts as a nodal; information point; punctual PR activities and participation in different activities that support the Group’s image;
- Interactions with customers’ and suppliers’ upper management, potential customers;
- Directly involves in or collaborate with third parties that provide business travelling and accommodation arrangements, car rentals, etc;
- Schedule, organize and provide support for and/or participate in different business meetings;
- Provide support for opening businesses in other countries, including searching, negotiating up to some extent and contracting services that support the new business (. providers of services, accommodation, office or apartment rental, etc.);
- Act as a Document Controller (including documents organization, archiving and registering).
- University degree, preferably training in Secretarial and Office management;
- Strong skills in time management, planning and organizing, identifying priorities; Result oriented;
- The Office Manager must have the drive and discipline to monitor, maintain and enforce existing department policies and procedures;
- The ability to maintain a professional demeanor and composure in stressful situations, comfort around higher management and the ability to maintain confidentiality;
- The candidate must have the ability to write reports, interpret business correspondence and procedure manuals, effectively present information, and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers;
- Strong computer skills preferred (Ms. Office suite, e-mailers);
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and spoken;
- Very good command of business English and, preferable, one or more from French, Spanish, Italian;
- Resistance to stress and working under tight deadlines;
- Availability to travel extensively, and to work abroad (US office in Miami), more than 6 months a year.
- Competitive salary, adapted to the work location;
- Career enlargement by exposure to international businesses and interaction with international customers.
ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- 1. Are you willing to work up to 6 months abroad, with a flexible schedule?
- 2. Is your English fluent enough to sustain business conversations with English Language natives?
- 3. What is your expected salary for this job?