Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
400 - 600
THE ASSISTANT / OFFICE MANAGER PLAYS A BIG PART IN THE SMOOTH OPERATION OF ANY ORGANIZATION.
- Dealing with incoming email, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Coordinate space and office organization; purchase and manage supplies and equipment.
- Review, track and prepare budgets; maintain records and databases.
- Greet visitors and callers, route and resolve information requests.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- There will be a million and one tasks to do as an office manager and everyone will assume that you have it all worked out for them. You should be able to stay focused during busy times and delegate some to keep business running smoothly.
- Friendly and outgoing:
- People skills and customer service are a must in this job. Not only will you interact with the employees, customers and suppliers every day, but you will also need to assist them when they have questions, concerns or complaints.
- This is not a position where you can sit back, forget about the people around you and do your own thing. Your job is to be attentive to everybody, keep your colleagues in high spirits and be as helpful as possible to customers and clients.
- Technical skills:
- English proficient and PC educated – this means you need to know how to efficiently work with online tools.
- What motivates you as a person?
- Describe your range of responsibilities at your previous position.
- What goals did you set for yourself at your last position? How did you achieve them?