Senior (5-10 ani)
The Office Manager Management is a position which includes many different activities related to managing the office and its suppliers, assisting the management with secretarial activities and managing other support activities related to HR, Marketing/Communications and legal and finance matters.
- Set-up of office plan in close cooperation with Managing Director and architects
- Co-operation with suppliers:
- Furniture ordering and agreeing on plan with local architects.
- Supervising cleaning services
- Copying / fax machine – ordering, negotiating contract
- Mobile phones – ordering new mobiles phones, follow-up on news and update of tariffs, negotiation of contract, registration of mobiles and filling their documents.
- Fixed lines – ordering new phones, allocation of phone numbers, extension of the phone central, ensuring the proper transfer of phone calls (needs to be constantly updated), arranging records for the switch board.
- Posters – arranging all the photos or posters to be framed.
- Ensure, extend insurance for the office and office equipment.
- Ensure supply of stationary: letterheads, envelops, business cards, driver sets, gadgets: cubs, glasses
- Postal service– negotiation of contracts, follow – up on news, supervision of co-operation.
- Hotels – negotiation of contracts.
- Taxi – contract negotiation, supervision of co-operation.
- Travel agencies – negotiation of prices for tickets.
- Providing kitchen and office supply.
- Preparation of costs overviews for mobiles costs, taxis use, office supply etc.
- Implementing and maintaining LeasePlan templates and procedures.
- Managing the office to ensure that it is clean and properly used by the staff.
- Supervising subscription to the newspapers.
- Preparation of Managers’ meetings and Board Meeting.
- Preparation of minutes, Board and Annual Plan documents.
- Develop and update presentation templates.
- Making flight, hotel reservations or train tickets bookings.
- Making translations for Leasing System, Magazines and Brochures.
- Assisting in preparation and placement of job adds in newspapers.
- Assisting in daily tasks (managing calendar; preparation of visits itineraries; programs of guests’ visits; making flight, hotel, rent cars reservations etc.)
- Filing of documents.
- Arranging meetings, sending invitations.
- Contact person for the Communication department in LP Corp.
- Providing communication material in all the requested materials . for Yearbook, Group News.
- Organizing ‘photo sessions’.
- Coordinating content for LeasePlan website.
- Development of magazine to clients / suppliers.
- Creation of advertisements with local agency.
Internal communication to the staff on all the events and things happening in the office and the building.
- Registration of new employees and ordering entree cards.
- Assisting Managing Director and other MT members in various HR activities.
- Preparation of contracts for employees.
- Organizing introduction training for employees.
- Gathering documents from employees (work certificates, insurance related documents, copies of diplomas etc.)
- Collecting holiday applications, and sick leaves.
- Organizing English courses for employees, supervising them, ensuring the communication flow between the school and students . for exams.
Preparation and organization of company events.
- Preparation of LP contracts for clients.
- Follow up on changes in the contract.
Preparation of simple and various contracts and power of attorneys (translations).
Filling and keeping legal documents.
Education: University degree.
Experience: Management assistant / office management experience
Acts with integrity and professionalism
Communicates and collaborates effectively with others
Speaks and writes fluently in local and English language
Independent, self thinking and working to identify and solve problems.
Has a can-do mentality, with motivating and pro-active attitude to energize team
Works well under pressure
Has a professional appearance
Is open, honest, reliable, accurate