Part of a company’s success is the fact that its offices are running smoothly and its administrative tasks are being dealt with seamlessly, leaving more space for creativity and driven work.
We're looking for a part-time / full - time Office Manager to offer support on administrative tasks, keeping supplies always in check and maintaining the office's positive attitude!
- Organize office operations and procedures;
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
- Make sure office supplies are always in check;
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary;
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires;
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, team buildings and conferences;
- Maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety;
If your superpowers include,
- Familiarity with email and Google Drive;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken);
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment;
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
we could be a match!