Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a bright, responsible and very well organized Office Management Coordinator to join our ranks!
The successful candidate will be responsible for all office management activities in all EveryMatrix Offices worldwide.
- Leading the Admin team and coordinating all office management activities in all EveryMatrix Offices worldwide;
- Approving Admin related expenses for all offices within Continia and carefully monitoring and regulating the Admin budget for all offices;
- Coordinating admin expense budgets and budget forecasts for all EveryMatrix offices;
- Responsible with managing the travel initiatives of the company’s employees: plane tickets and accommodation for incoming and outgoing people across all our offices;
- Managing company documents like warranties for objects from the Bucharest office;
- In charge of the relationship / contracts with various suppliers for Admin related needs (caterers, cleaning, courier, etc);
- Keeping excellent records of all admin purchases across offices;
- In charge of creating the monthly acquisition / repairs list and costs for the Bucharest office;
- Maintaining a close relationship with each Office Manager in each office and provide assistance when needed;
- Coordinating the performance evaluation for the entire team and address performance issues where the case;
- Handling highly sensitive and confidential information in a discreet manner.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with at least 2 years’ experience in purchasing flight tickets worldwide;
- Experienced Microsoft Office user (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Good English language skills (both written and spoken);
- Experience in coordinating international offices is a plus;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written/spoken/live);
- Able to organize and prioritize the workload;
- Excellent management skills;
- Assertive and proactive;
- Detail oriented;
- Excellent multi-tasking skills;
- Flexible, capable of dealing with changes in instructions or priorities;
- Excellent planning skills;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Perks & Benefits:
- A multicultural and friendly environment with our headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square;
- Internal & external training;
- Health and well-being in house programs;
- Daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
- Private healthcare & dental care discounts;
- We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
- We have massage at work;
- An ever-growing library (online & offline);
- A flexible schedule;
- A fun entertainment corner;
- Extra vacation days with every year inside the company;
- Our very own gym.