Acest job nu mai este activ.
Taking heating controls to a new level, SALUS Controls a Multinational company offers a pioneering range of models that boast simplicity, ease of installation and value for money
Founded in 2004, SALUS Controls is a fully-owned subsidiary of Computime-Group Limited - a global technology, R & D and manufacturing company that provides innovative automation and control solutions to commercial, industrial, and consumer markets. Combining innovation with simplicity, expertise and value, Salus’ heating controls are widely acclaimed by installers and homeowners alike for their cutting-edge design, ease of installation and simplicity of use.
SALUS Controls has an opening position for Office Coordinator
The role will specifically include the following:
- Process outgoing billing documents in accounting system (merchandise)
- Create and Maintain customer master data records (discounts, payment terms, contact info)
- Preparation and submission of different reports
- Arrange and book all travel and hotels as well as creating travel packs and agendas for Romanian staff
- Providing support to the Romanian Sales Director and sales team
- Providing support to the warehouse team
- General administrative duties
- Answering incoming calls and directing or assisting where necessary
- Greet visitors & provide refreshments (when asked to)
- Ad hoc duties as required
All candidates must have:
- Well organized
- Flexible and able to prioritize
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to multitask
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good English knowledge (both spoken and written)
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel and MS Office)
- Able to work in a team
- Friendly and helpful
- Previous administrative experience is a plus
To fit our team you also must:
- Have a positive attitude. Always see the brightside and the glass half full, is how we see life. We want the same from our team.
- Fit into the team. The excellent relationships we have, need to be kept, not spoiled.
- Always be willing to learn. If you do not learn, you do not grow, and certainly the company does not grow.
- Be organized, otherwise numbers will haunt you down
- Pay very much attention to details. We can’t afford to make mistakes in accountancy
- Be diligent. Laziness has no place in our company!
- Be resourceful, persistent and proactive. There is always a better or a simpler way. Let’s find it together.
A competitive salary as well as other benefits apply with this role.