Administrative officer / car fleet responsable
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administrative, office;
- Possess a valid and clean driving license, experienced driver;
- University degree;
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to details, ability to prioritize work and to work independently and in a team;
- Superior organizational, problem solving;
- Abilities related to identify office needs and problems, to make proposals, follow up of projects, organize in time the supply etc;
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures;
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles;
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation;
- Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy;
- Fluency in English (reading, speaking & writing)
- Assuring support for Office Manager in periodical office supplies, for maintaining a proper office environment, also for car park administration and management of all company assets;
- Data introduction, prepare and administrate databases, internal reporting, etc;
- Responsible with management of delegated actions related with refurbishment/administrative, assets and furniture for company premise;
- Participating on checking and taking over files related with managed portfolios;
- Drive vehicle for business travel;
- General maintainance and upkeep of vehicles;
- Ensure that vehicles are clean at all times;
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of devices for the workplace;
- Assisting management personnel in wide variety of workplace responsibilities;
- Collecting and distributing couriers or packages among workers and starting and searching messages;
- Helping the management staff in doing their responsibilities, perform ad-hoc task given from time to time;
- Cooperating with workplace personnel to maintain proper connections and a friendly environment within the office.
- The possibility of professional development within a young, dynamic, and international team;
- Mobile phone and competitive salary package
About the Company
B2 Kapital Portfolio Management is part of an international group (B2 Holding) and is responsible for managing secured debt recoveries for portfolios ultimately held in the Romanian market.
The group is a leading pan-European debt specialist, providing debt solutions for banks and institutional credit providers and since starting its activities has grown rapidly and has established itself as one of the leading players in the non-performing debt markets where the Group operates.
B2 Holding has operations and offices in 16 countries in Europe as well as an additional 3 countries with portfolios and has a stated strategy for further growth, primarily in Central and Eastern Europe.