Office Assistant with HR responsabilities
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Imperial Tobacco is a British multinational tobacco company headquartered in Bristol, United Kingdom. It is the world's fourth-largest international cigarette company and the world's largest producer of cigars, fine-cut tobacco, and tobacco papers.
For our operations in Romania, we are looking for an Office Assistant with HR responsabilities.
Supports company's activity by fulfillment of administrative, organizational and operational tasks.
- Receives and sends information and documents by phone, e-mail, fax and courier services, processes and systematizes it and report it to the relevant employees;
- Prepares and organizes meetings, business travels, company events, conferences, team-buildings and other events;
- Meets visitors and keeps log-book;
- Collects and systematizes information and documents necessary for preparation of reports, presentations or other company documents;
- Scans, copies and archives documentation;
- Ensures office consumables supply (paper, toners, water, coffee, tea, etc.);
- Offers support on organizing the internal and external training;
- Schedule medical exams for the new and existing employees;
- Organizes and monitors the office maintenance and is contact person for service providers for cleaning, electricity, internet, building management etc.
- Organizes and controls cateringanteen deliveries for the office;
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees;
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities etc.;
- Searching for potential candidates on social media networks (FB, LinkedIn) and job boards;
- Create and maintain MS Excel databases, charts and graphics;
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attend other meetings as necessary;
- Manage the recruitment processes - sourcing, screening, interviews a - through phone, email and internal applicant tracking system
- Assess needed skills, behaviors, traits and attributes for needed positions
- Develop innovative sourcing initiatives to build a solid pipeline of qualified candidates
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of all HR policies and programs such as leaves of absence, employee inquiries, medical check, SSM/ PSI activities,
- Help organize team buildings and team events
The successful candidate should possess:
At least 2 years of experience on a similar position;
Working knowledge of English
• Problem Solving
• Planning and Evaluation
• Constructively Challenges
• Cost Focus
• Attention to details
• Very good MS Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook)
- Sunteti de acord sa lucrati in sediul nostru situat pe Str. Nicolae Canea (zona Carrefour Colentina)?
- Va rugam sa ne spuneti care este nivelul cunostintelor de limba engleza pe o scala de la 1 la 5.
- Va rugam sa specificati care sunt asteptarile d-voastra financiare pentru acest rol.