Office Assistant with accounting
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
Salariu brut pe luna
500 - 1000
Would you like to achive experience in supporting senior managers and partners? Are you an organized individual who always stays on top of your tasks? Do you have great interpersonal skills, and perform your work in a swift and professional manner?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
FoodBiz Magazine is currently looking for an Office Assistant with good skills to support several managers in our office. If hired you will work full time hours and be responsible for supporting day-to-day activities for a group of partners, including the following:
- Document production - type, format and edit client correspondence, proposals, reports, spreadsheets and presentations using Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides), MS Office, or proprietary software as required
- Assist with travel arrangements - make booking in advance, prepare itinerary, coordinate last minute changes (flights, cars, hotels, team communications), maintain travel profiles, assist with directions; process submission of expenses; provide recurring review of expense submissions; handle passport and visa issues.
- Reserve conference rooms; arrange for catering; set up conference calls; organize logistics and material for internal/external client and/or firm events.
- Knowledge of primary, financial accounting - It’s a MUST.
• Senior Managers Only: Provide details of managers' whereabouts and/or availability.
• File management (hard and soft copies).
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective field
- Work for a new, dynamic organization in the Communication and Event Management Industry
- Work with high profile clients on various missions carried out in Romania or internationally
- Earn a competitive wage
- Work full time business hours (between 9:00am and 5:00pm).
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient command of Romanian and English. Another international language a bonus
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office - including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and proficiency in Google Applications (Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides).